Planning of doing some building works? – Party Wall Obligations

If you are planning on extending your property or doing any buildings works / alterations then you have statutory obligations to fulfil as the home owner.  If the building works fall within the remit of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 then you may need to notify your adjoining owner/s of the works prior to any works starting on site and a party wall notice may need to served.  ghd partnership Ltd can advise you on this process as necessary and carry out any associated works as a Party Wall Surveyor. Heather Nutbourne and Debby Osman are both members of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors. For more information regarding the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 click here or to view the easy to follow flow chart guide on what you need to do then click here.